Airtel Reward Tune Service is same as Hello Tune Services, But in this service, you will get Reward for subscribing Airtel Reward Tune Service for free for whole life & Get ₹ 15 free recharge per month in your Airtel account. Airtel Reward Tune Service, Airtel Free Talktime, Airtel Reward Tune Service Free Balance, Airtel Reward Tune Service How To Activate, Airtel Offers. This offer is valid for Airtel prepaid customer. So now follow below steps & get this offer.
How To Get This Offer
- First open your phone dialer & dial 50800 From your Airtel Number.
- Choose your language, Then press 1 To subscribe Airtel Reward Tune Service.
- Confirm your Activation request by pressing 5. This is a lifetime non-chargeable Airtel Reward Tune Service.
- After subscribing Airtel Reward Tune Service Wait for 30 Min to get fully activated.
- After getting a confirmation message, You will fully be activated to use this service.
- You can check it by calling to your Airtel number from your another number.
Activate Using USSD Method
- First Open Dialer & Dial *580# USSD Number from airtel.
- Message RT to 50080 (toll-free) SMS for Activate Airtel Reward Tune Service.
How To Deactivate This Offer
- You can deactivate the service by sending a Message, Call, Or by USSD Code.
- SMS STOP to 155223 or by calling 155223 or by dialling *580# USSD.
Terms & Conditions
- Airtel will have the right to withdraw this service at any point of time without giving any prior intimation to the customer.
- The Reward Tune service is available for Prepaid Airtel customers only.
- Balance/Talk time/Minute/Data credit will not be done incase Customer has unsubscribed or his/her service or has been black-listed by Airtel.
- The decision of Black-listing a subscriber shall be the sole prerogative of Airtel and the same shall be final and binding on all concerned.
- Reward Tune is applicable only for a Non-Hello Tune subscriber.
- Any misuse of the rewards program to derive unfair benefits will result in suspension of the rewards received by the user and black-listing from the overall rewards program.
- Airtel shall hold exclusive rights to decide what would constitute misuse and the decision of Airtel in this regard shall be final and binding on all concerned.