Dominos Freecharge 100% Cashback using Freecharge Wallet – Dominos is coming with new loot offer where you will get 100% Cashback using Freecharge wallet. Freecharge is giving Upto Rs.75 cashback On Dominos Rs.75 pizza order. So now follow below steps & get this offer.
How To Get 100% Cashback On Dominos
- First Visit Dominos Offer page.
- Now Click On Pickup And Enter City Then Location.
- Choose the Pizza or anything which you want to buy of Rs 75.
- now login or sign up account.
- Click on the Place order & On payment page Choose “Freecharge” >> Pay the amount >> Done !!
- You will get Flat Rs 75 Cashback soon in your Freecharge wallet.
Terms & Conditions
- Get Flat Rs 75 cashback when you pay with Freecharge on Domino’s Pizza
Maximum cashback of Rs 75
- Cashback offer valid twice per user
- Offer applicable only on the Domino’s Pizza Website/App
- Offer valid from 4th January till 31st January 2017
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
- Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer. For any other queries on Domino’s Pizza, please email at [email protected]
- Freecharge & Domino’s Pizza reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity