Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto G4 Plus Manually. Android 7.0 Nougat Soak Test begins For Moto G4 Plus In Brazil. Motorola Confirms Android Nougat Update For Selected Moto Devices, Update Roll Out From Q4 2016. Motorola also confirmed that Moto Z and Moto G (4th Gen) devices will get the update this quarter. Android 7.0 Soak Test Is Starting For The Moto G4 Plus In Brazil for users who have registered for the upgrade program. here below we provide Android Nougat zip file for moto G4 Plus. Download below Android Nougat zip file for moto g4 plus & upgrade your moto g4 plus to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is coming with new features like Multi-window support, Notification enhancements, Data Saver, Background optimizations, Direct boot, partial support for more than 100 new languages, and 25 locales and more. So download below zip file & Update Moto G4 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually.
Download Android nougat Zip File for Moto G4 Plus
Note – Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto G4 Plus Manually
- First Download Android nougat Zip File for Moto G4 Plus from above link.
- Now enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now reboot your moto g4 plus to enter into recovery mode.
- Now Choose Apply update from SD Card.
- Now choose zip file & wait to complete all procees.
- Finally Done.!! Reboot your device & enjoy Latest Sweet Android.