How To Install Unofficial CM14.1 Android 7.1 On Xiaomi Mi4i – Here we have come with an android tutorial where you can install Unofficial CM14.1 Android 7.1 On Xiaomi Mi4i. All you know that, CyanogenMod is now dead and switched to new Lineage OS. But Unofficial CM14.1 is still live & here Unofficial CM14.1 Android 7.1 Available for Xiaomi Mi4i. So check out below tutorial for install Unofficial CM14.1 Android 7.1 On Xiaomi Mi4i.
Disclaimer – Unlimitedtricks.Net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Note – This ROM is released for testing purpose and may come across problems while using it on your phone. Also, you will not get all the features of CM now.
Download Required Files
How To Install Unofficial CM14.1 Android 7.1 On Xiaomi Mi4i
- First Download Above Both file for Xiaomi Mi4i & Also Download Android Nougat compatible Gapps package from above link & Save both zip files on your phone’s sd card.
- Turn off the phone and boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, press the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- In TWRP, Choose ‘Backup’ and create a backup of your system (recommended).
- Now, Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and Data and swipe right to confirm the action.
- Now, select Install, navigate to /sdcard and select the Unofficial CyanogenMod .zip package. Follow the on-screen notices to install the package. Also Install Gapps package as well.
- After successful complete installation, once again select ‘Wipe’ and wipe Cache & Dalvik cache to fix any boot loop issue.
- That’s It..!! Back to the main menu and select Reboot, then System. The device will now boot into CyanogenMod 14.1.
If you facing any problem relative this tutorial then comment us below on comment section..!!