Install Unofficial CM14 On Lenovo K5 And K5 Plus. Now Lenovo K5 And K5 Plus users can download & install Unofficial CM14. Google has released Android 7.0 Nougat for nexus devices & here unofficial CM14 is available for oneplus 3, oneplus X And many more devices. Now Lenovo K5 and K5 Plus users can download and install Unofficial CM14 on their device. XDA Senior Member scritch007 posted the Unofficial CM14 for Lenovo K5/K5 Plus. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. So Check out below links & download and install Unofficial CM14 On Lenovo K5 And K5 Plus.
Download Unofficial CM14 for Lenovo K5/K5 Plus
Steps To Install CM14 on Lenovo K5/K5 Plus
- First Install a custom recovery on your device. (If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.)
- Then Download CM14 ROM And Gapps for Lenovo K5 And K5 Plus Using Above links & save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now Enter into recovery mode & create a Nandroid backup from TWRP for safe side.
- Then Do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file where you locate & swipe to Install the ROM file.After Complete the ROM Flash then Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
- Finally Done..!!! After complete reboot, Enjoy the New ROM.